vendredi 3 juin 2011

Lou Reed - Live Den Haag Congresgebouw - 05.04.1977




 Audience 3- 
Flac
http://www.multiup.org/download/dc533b7730a26acb31f641cbecb45b13/Lou_Reed_1977.04.05__Den_Haag_CongresgebouwDenmark.rar

11 commentaires:

  1. Hiya, lyoko!! could you re-upload this one aswell? Merci/Thank You

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. any chance for a re-up? THANK YOU!!!!! LOVE this place

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Réponses
    1. Salut MitsuharuSan, I re-up for you :-)

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you so much, can't wait for the new link! :D This show has a very interesting Charley's Girl. Do you plan to reupload most of the old recordings in the future? There are so many great recordings in this blog, it's almost a shrine to Lou's work :)

      Supprimer
    3. Here is the new link, if you want some more you let me message no problem I re-up. Thank you for your compliments ;)

      Supprimer
    4. Once again, thank you with all my heart! This means a lot to me as a Lou fan :) There are two concerts which I've been trying to find for a long time, if you have any of them and could upload it, I would be very thankful! It's the 15-03-75 date in Marseilles, France, and 24-04-77 Ludwigshafen (this one's the concert from which they took a few tracks for the Street Hassle LP). I hope I'm not being too bothersome! Thanks, Lyoko!

      Supprimer
    5. 24.04.77 to Ludwigshafen I recommend you version 2, the sound is better and "1Fichier.com" link is still valid:
      http://bootblogger-lyoko.blogspot.fr/2011/05/lou-reed-friedrich-ebert-halle-24041977.html
      Here you have a problem downloading told me.
      I re-up Marseille 75.
      ;)

      Supprimer
    6. Good sir, thank you! You're very kind. I've been wanting to listen to that Marseille concert for a long time because of the different Coney Island Baby and the Yule vocals. Great to know that there's an active link for the '77 concert too! Thanks, you just made my day a whole lotta better! :D

      Supprimer