mardi 3 mai 2011

Lou Reed En Concert A Zurich 18.04.1977






Audience 4-
Flac

6 commentaires:

  1. What a great gig !!
    Thank you so much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Lyoko
    Great thanks to your blog.
    Will you reupload this for us?
    Thank you.

    PS:If you have a time,please reupload NICO's good live on Bootlegs Vrac. I'm so glad your blogs are here.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi
      I re-up Lou Zurich,
      Nico, I re-up one by one, you leave me a message on Bootleg Bulk. I still have much to Nico.
      Lyoko

      Supprimer
  3. Good concert.
    Thank you so much,Lyoko.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello link is dead again, I think PAF isn't working anymore, can you reupload it please ? It would be fantastic as my cassette of this show is damaged but the sound (before the tape went outside of the box) was very good). Have a nice day ! Jon

    RépondreSupprimer