samedi 8 octobre 2011

Lou Reed - Turino 83 - Stadio Ruffini, Italia - 06.09.1983









 Audience 2
Flac

https://www.multiup.org/648e8f9d02369089b27fa7e516e57368

6 commentaires:

  1. Dear Lyoko, could you upload this also. Thanks for all the uploads and good evening to you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello this one seems lost too, if you can reupload this... Is there a chance to get Verona 1983 complete ? Thanks a lot ! Jon

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry, I do not have the full concert of Verona.
      Live in Italy (official) may contain other tracks on this concert.
      I re-up Turino.

      Supprimer
  3. Hi,

    is there a way to buy these 2 bootlegs?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi, Davide
      I'm sorry, I do not sell records. you can easily downloaded, I recommend you 1fichier.com it function and is "fast".
      Warning the sound was not very good !!!

      Supprimer