lundi 30 mai 2011

Lou Reed - The Blue Mask Interview LP/Disc 1982





Flac
  5

http://www.multiup.org/download/8f8bfd233bca821c22df7c2c53ae8e52/Lou_Reed_1982_The_Blue_Mask_Interview.rar

5 commentaires:

  1. Thanks Lyoko for the 3 new posts !!!
    Great as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks but could you reup this as links aren't working. Also what would you advise as the best bootleg of the Robert Quine band? Merci

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ok I re upload.
      For The bootlegs with Robert Quine (1983/1984) there of although, I will re uploade.regarde in the bottom of the page, 1984 when it's green it's good.
      Sorry not to give you more information.
      Lyoko ;)

      Supprimer
  3. Thank you for your recent re-ups! Could you re-upload this one, too?

    I am interested on Lou interviews, perhaps I'll ask you to re-upload some more. But take your time, I don't want to bug you. Your work is great!

    Thanks in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer